nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #148 - 9 msgs

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #148 - 9 msgs
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:59:15 -0700 (PDT)

Lon reponded:

I have seen this done with other animals, giving me reason to think there
really is something to it.

To(original thread):

But when the damage to the garden became particularly bad an old friend of
mine showed up who would be labelled as a crazy or an empath depending on yr
view of such matters. He spotted furry fatso feasting on some vegetables,
walked right up to him & counselled him for a good long time about the fact
that we wanted to eat those vegetables & would he please go elsewhere to fill
his belly. Never saw that groundhog again.

My reply:

I am beginning to suspect some of what "else" a few of you might be growing
in your gardens. It probably needs to be dried and cured some before use.
LOL!!!

Classical Pavlonian conditioning is one thing I can understand, but emphatic
communication between species that have little sympathic relationship seems a
bit "Art Bellish" in my book. But that is what makes for such a wonderful
diverse window. In my heart, I wish this was true and literally envy anyone
whom could manifest such abilities on a continuing basis.

Crocodile Hunter here we come...

All the best, today and tomorrow...

little ol' me, TFB

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with
email@yourgroup.org by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag