nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Encouraging Container Figs

  • From: Diane Porter <dporter@birdwatching.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Encouraging Container Figs
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:21:38 -0500

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Encouraging Container Figs
I get it. I'm glad to know that. One of my four figs that I got 16 months ago has ripened five figs in the last week. And oh my goodness were they wonderful!

Diane Porter, Fairfield IA
dporter@birdwatching.com
http://www.birdwatching.com

Ok, so head some of the really long ones back.  Point is, you want to keep new shoots coming as they are more apt to be productive.