nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting named mulberry onto wild tree

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting named mulberry onto wild tree
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:09:38 -0400

Bruce
I have been doing it for years, I even cut off a 3 1/2 inch dia. Mulberry and grafted 4 bark grafts Ill Ever bearer, Wellington, White and a weeping to it. It has been doing great for 5 years now. I have grafted well over a 100 wild to weeping for friends over 12 to 15 years. I get them at nice height along the fence. I have even grafted one at weeping at 10 or 12 feet for the heck of it. I also have a weeping graft that I grafted an ever bearer on to grow straight up.
Any questions: gc_nofs@hotmail.com

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.