nafex - [NAFEX] Citrus rescue

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: Maritime Pacific NW Gardeners <pacnwgardn@u.washington.edu>, NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Citrus rescue
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:00:17 -0700

A good friend of mine in Salem, Oregon has been doing work on breeding
quality citrus able to grow and ripen in the Willamette valley. (it IS
possible, but that's a long story). Now, with his first generation of
crosses just about ready to bear, he has had marital problems and has to get
rid of his material. If there is someone who could at least give the plants
a good home, if not actually continue the work, please contact me offlist
and I'll give you his name and contact information.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com

  • [NAFEX] Citrus rescue, Lon J. Rombough, 06/28/2002