nafex - Re: [NAFEX] RowanberryMountain Ash

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] RowanberryMountain Ash
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:01:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bert,

Mountain ash takes two winters of stratification if sown in a nursery row.
I am not sure if this can be accelerated using the refrigerator, or GA
(gibb. acid).

Noticed some chewing on the edges of new grape leaves yesterday, I assume
it is either the grape flea beetle again, or their larvae. I had to wait
till this morning when it was calm to spray Sevin (4tsp to the gallon).

Later,
Tom

--
Southwest Ontario