nafex - [nafex] New Server Lists

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: Greg Miller <gsmiller@cet.com>
  • Cc: <lonrom@hevanet.com>, <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] New Server Lists
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 11:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Lon and Greg,

Quick question...

Is there a web page at the university that we are moving the list to,
where we can browse through the other horticulural lists they support?

May be interesting for me to learn more about roses. Others may have
other horticultural interests they would wnat to join.

Just a thought, hoping to get a feel for our new home. Poke around the
new place, see what is there.

Thanks for any info you may have.

Later,
Tom