nafex - [nafex] Annual Southern Fruit Fellowship Meeting

  • From: "Dr. Ethan Natelson" <natelson@pipeline.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Annual Southern Fruit Fellowship Meeting
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:27:03 -0500

Dear Group,

The Annual Southern Fruit Fellowship Meeting will be held in Ruston, LA
on June 20-22 and hosted by Robert Turley. Our designated lecture site and
motel is the Comfort Inn, 1951 N Service Road East (exit 68 off Interstate
20) phone 318-242-0070. Registration begins at 6 PM on Thursday, June 20.
We will tour the LSU Ag Center/Calhoun Research Station and hear about
pecans, peaches, small fruits, blackberries, breeding and production
techniques, irrigation systems, etc. Also a tour of the Louisiana Tech
Horticulture Program. Featured speakers include Dr. Blair Buckley, Dr. John
Pysner, Dr. Charlie Graham, Dr. Jackie Robbins, and Joe and Ed Mitcham of
Mitcham Peach Orchards. The meeting and tours will run until Saturday
afternoon. We hope some of you can attend. Further details are in the
Southern Fruit Fellowship Jan-Mar Newsletter.

Regards, Ethan

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!