nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Cornelian Cherry

  • From: hector black <hblack@TWLakes.Net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Cornelian Cherry
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:24:35 -0800

Hello Pete,
Glad to hear the quinces are doing well for you.
No, that uniflora and multiflora are two different species. uniflora is
the Goumi, and multiflora is the autumn olive. There's an interesting
report from the USDA on the multiflora in particular as being loaded with
anti-oxidents and very good for the health. I believe they said goumi was
also good, but no to rich in those nutrients. Best wishes, Hector