nafex - [nafex] Rescue Pear

  • From: "Dr. Ethan Natelson" <natelson@pipeline.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Rescue Pear
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:58:07 -0500

Dear Chris,

You mentioned the catalogue reference zone for the Rescue pear to be
5-9. I have tried it here in Houston (zone 9) and it is much too high chill
for us. I believe Larry Brown in Hattiesburg, MS has fruited and likes it.
This would narrow its range still further to perhaps zones 5 - 8.

Regards, Ethan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM