nafex - Re: [nafex] Crab apple

  • From: Lucky Pittman <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Crab apple
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:15:29 -0600

At 10:47 AM 11/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Recently a fellow brought me fruit from a crab he calls "MacDonald".
>I've looked in all the usual sources and find no reference. Anyone
>heard of such a crab?

Is it perhaps growing at a local fast-food restaurant, home of the golden
arches?

I had one years ago(lost it somehow) - a nice big, red-fleshed crab,
brought to me by a fellow KNGA member who called it 'Red Lobster' - because
that's where it was growing.
Hmm. maybe I ought to contact him and see if it's still there.
Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY