nafex - Re: [nafex] soil testing

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] soil testing
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 17:40:57 -0600

Del,
The URL you gave was for lab slides, but I poked around the site and found
the kit you mentioned. Yes, it looks very similar to mine. I bought it
about 3-1/2 years ago, and the Sudsbury was the name on the kit. I imagine
they have changed vendors by now. I think I paid about $45 or $50 for it.
Doreen Howard