nafex - Re: [nafex] Hardy Almond?

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Hardy Almond?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:04:58 +0530

What are precise summer and winter temperatures prevailing in these zone.  Please write.  May be I can suggest sometning.

We have a region called Kinnaur in our State.  This area is adjacent to Tibet and has very harsh climate.  Almonds were introduced there long ago and there is a small research station for almonds only.  Some material, even budsticks may be available with them.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Fruits
http://www.lesserknownplants.com