nafex - [nafex] FW: Could somebone give me some helpful tips on planting Jujube from dried Jujube dates ?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Leo Manuel <leom@rarefruit.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: Could somebone give me some helpful tips on planting Jujube from dried Jujube dates ?
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 19:45:39 -0700

Reply to the person below.
----------
From: mango <j.kolling@CHELLO.NL>
To: OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU
Subject: Could somebone give me some helpful tips on planting Jujube from
dried Jujube dates ?
Date: Thu, May 3, 2001, 7:09 PM

I have these dried Jujube dates which i would like to plant to get one
or a few Jujube plants ... it says in my medicinal herbs book that
jujube seeds need stratification, but it doesn't say more than that,
could somebody please tell me a few tips on what to do?

Thank you very much.
Joel

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM