nafex - Re: [nafex] stupid question..how did I get on this list?

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] stupid question..how did I get on this list?
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 07:16:03 -0400

Hi,

Send a blank email to this email address;

nafex-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

The moderator of this group could add the YahooGroups web page to the footer,
as this would help people.

Ciao,
Tom

Hortus wrote:

> HI
>
> Some time ago I joined this list thru some list server who
> was bought by ... was bought by.... et al. (ad naustium)
> until it claims to be a Yahoo group (????)
>
> Someone asked me how they can join also us...
> I can not find NAFEX or .....
> North American Fruit Explorers .....
> with their search...
>
> question....
> How can someone (else) join this list?????????
>
> regards
> Joel

Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Canada
Hardiness Zone 6a

Teach your child to read with Hooked on Phonics!
Hooked on Phonics is easy for parents, fun for
children and highly recommeded by educators.
Discover why over 2 million families have purchased
Hooked on Phonics to help their children succeed.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/oPDEUD/mfYCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM