nafex - [nafex] RE: Fwd: hello and query

  • From: "Gord Hawkes" <logcabinorchard@cyberus.ca>
  • To: "'IBS'" <ibs_pei@yahoo.com>, <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] RE: Fwd: hello and query
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:34:41 -0500

Greetings fellow NAFEXers. Can anyone provide information on the following
query. We have recently (last season) planted about 100 elderberry plants
as a trial planting. We are looking at juice and fresh berry sales but
there is no existing market per se that I'm aware of - at least not in
eastern Ontario.

Phil, if you haven't already done so you might want to consider joining
NAFEX. Great source of information from a very knowledgeable group of
people.

Visit their website at http://www.nafex.org/

Best regards,

Gord Hawkes