nafex - Re: [nafex] winey apples

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] winey apples
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 13:03:28 +0000

Possibly, though I haven't come across any that have reached overipeness
stage yet.
When you do a lot of random tasting of unknowns, overipeness is something you
soon
learn to avoid.
Maybe there is a separate underlying cause here that is responsible.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWP7PD/pYNCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM