nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: chip budding

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: chip budding
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:33:14 -0500

Hi
I came across and old Grafter's Handbook by R. J. Garner east MAlling
Research Station. My one son-in-law found it im Minneapolis Library about 12
years ago and copied over 170 pages. It has very interesting items on
grafting and propagation.
It was done by Oxford University Press, New York
I highly recommend it to anyone who can find it. I think it was done
second edition 1957, But there are articles going back into the 30s.
All this stuff on grafting, budding, inarching, misting and a lot of ways
that have not been brought to light on this site.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.