nafex - Re: [nafex] Raspberry Insect Pest

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: ginda@concentric.net
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Raspberry Insect Pest
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 13:10:15 -0500

Hi Ginda,

Do you have a relative who works for OMAFRA in Ontario?

I was following up on your post regarding raspberries and found a berry crop
consultant by the name of Pam Fisher, who works for OMAFRA.

You can find her email address at the bottom of this web page;

http://www.gov.on.ca/OMAFRA/english/crops/facts/88-063.htm#Disease and
Insect;

Our problem is raspberry bugs, which seem to live inside the raspberry, and
makes cleaning the picked berries a real chore.

Hope you get a good answer to your question.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio