nafex - [nafex] Outside reading : )

  • From: Fluffy Bunny <the.fluffy.bunny@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Outside reading : )
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:35:17 -0500

Gang:

I noticed several people, myself included, have made various comments
about the increasing world population. In this vein I thought some of
you might be interested in the various articles scattered about in the
December 23rd 2000 - January 5th 2001 issue of "The Economist".
Although a great deal of the issue infers or mentions the "negative"
growth trend in developed countries one article in particular, referenced
as "the empty nursery" has some interesting implications.

Wishing all of you, peace, prosperity, and ultimate happiness,

the fluffy bunny

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/0/_/423498/_/980731948/

  • [nafex] Outside reading : ), Fluffy Bunny, 01/29/2001