nafex - [nafex] Re: Fruit, Nut, & Berry Inventory (previous post was mislabeled, sorry)

  • From: edforest55@hotmail.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Fruit, Nut, & Berry Inventory (previous post was mislabeled, sorry)
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 05:06:51 -0000

I'd intended to send previous post to Mr Cummins personally and
forgot to click his name on the menu.

At any rate, if anyone wants to order the new source manual, it
sounds like it will be a great deal at only 30.00 for a 520 page
hardcover. (Or softcover for 24.00). You can place an order at this
time they told me, their address is 5076 N Winn Rd, Decorah, IA
52101. Phone is 319 382 5990.

Kevn B