nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Rabbits

  • From: fluffy bunny <the.fluffy.bunny@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Rabbits
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:46:46 -0500

Donna wrote:

She kills it, and I make rabbit stew.

My reply:

Donna, is there anyway, public or private, I could get your recipe for
rabbit stew. I am always interested in new variations, particularity
preparations techniques, skinning method etc.

An out of curiosity, doesn't your dog killing it sort of ruin the meat
due to the acids and adrenalin in the tissue form the fight? Curious...

Happy Holidays,

the cannibal rabbit : )
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.