nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Online AND Print
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 21:17:40 -0500

But I can't read stuff that's on-line on the train. I can't read it in
bed, either, or in the hammock. Actually, I'd probably read it on-line,
but it would be less valuable to me as a result.

I'd love to have the back issues available on-line or on CD-ROM. I
don't have the time to scan them, though.