nafex - Re: [nafex] Tender rootstocks

  • From: "del stubbsrockyman" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Tender rootstocks
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:53:26 -0000

Derry, thanks very much for such an extensive and valuable resource from
your rootstock book, difficult stuff to find! the word precocious
appears a great deal in fruit tree discussion. does it mean exhuberant
growth early in its life or each year or just what? thanks again
minnesota del

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976416808/