nafex - Re: Wild HImalayan Amla

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • Subject: Re: Wild HImalayan Amla
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:30:47 -0500

Thanks for the information. Can you describe an Amla? I'm afraid I do
not live in a southern state, and winter temperatures here routinely
drop below 0F (-16C) for a few nights. It stays below freezing for most
of the winter. If I thought I could plant the lemon outdoors I would
invest in some kind of netting to keep the critters out.

Ginda