nafex - [nafex] WashPost Article Appears

  • From: Don Yellman <dyellman@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] WashPost Article Appears
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 00:35:20 -0500

1. Well, the Post article on my orchard has appeared on their website
at <www.washingtonpost.com>, and I expect the print version will be
identical. Great publicity for me, if I needed it, but no specific
mention of Nafex; only a passing reference to availability of online
help. Bummer.

2. There may be some reason why Mr. Higgins avoided reference to a
specific organization like Nafex, though I can't say what it would be.
The didn't use any of my nice apple photos either. Double bummer.

3. In other respects, however, it's a pretty thorough, accurate and
upbeat article. I probably should avoid whining about it too much.
After all, look what happened to Al Gore and George Bush. If anybody
calls me up wanting to start an orchard, I will refer them to Nafex.

Best Rgds, Don Yellman, Great Falls, VA

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/423498/_/973748074/

  • [nafex] WashPost Article Appears, Don Yellman, 11/09/2000