nafex - Re: [nafex] viburnam trilobam

  • From: "del stubbsrockyman" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] viburnam trilobam
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 05:24:26 GMT

wendy, thanks so much for your efforts in laying out web sites and a lovely
pic of a highbush, i will continue to pursue the linked sites of these sites
later this winter. the wealth of knowledge and help to be found in this
nafex is just wonderful, when we moved here 5 years back i went to the
university extension agent and asked about fruit growing, he said 'forget
apples!!' well ive since learned quite differently, even if it is zone 2b.
nafex is full of hope del, n. minnesota thanks to you all