nafex - Re: [nafex] Listings

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Listings
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 12:30:07 -0500

Hello Lon,

We are in the very basic stages of setting up a regional NAFEX group for
Ontario, Canada. The goals are similar to NAFEX, in sharing local experience,
plant material, and hopefully attending events across the province as they may
occur to actually meet one another.

Right now the only aspect of the group that exists is an email group on
Egroups
called "OFEX" (Ontario Fruit Explorers).

If people would like to help set up this regional group they can subscribe
here;

O_F_E_X-subscribe@egroups.com

One of our major problems is that the province is so BIG, and events may be
difficult, but sharing plant material will be a lot easier without having a
border to contend with, and local information is alway welcome.

So again, I invite other's in Ontario to join and help us get going (all are
welcome, Ontarian or not).

Thanks for the invitation to submit our information.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio