nafex - [nafex] Apple Tasting-Fall Harvest Festival

  • From: fluffy bunny <the.fluffy.bunny@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Apple Tasting-Fall Harvest Festival
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 03:40:52 +0100

Gang:

I am hosting another Apple Tasting/Fall Harvest Festival. The basic
idea is to promote NAFEX and help out specialty growers.

If any of you run mail order operations feel free to contact me privately
to get your brochures distributed for free at the event.

In addition if you are trying to stir up interest in new fruit, or are
trying to promote some item(Cider etc) and wish to donate something in
exchange for the advertising please contact me.

Excelsior,

the fluffy bunny(thoughtfully crunching on a Pink Lady and wishing it
was somehting else)
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9334/15/_/423498/_/970630124/

  • [nafex] Apple Tasting-Fall Harvest Festival, fluffy bunny, 10/03/2000