nafex - Re: [nafex] Pacific Rose apple?

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Pacific Rose apple?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 10:31:54 +0000

Free @Backup service! Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online. Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/15/_/423498/_/968250681/

This is just a conclusion drawn from personal observation. Concerning the
declining quality and flavor of Braeburn; when it was first available in the
market here, all the fruit had little New Zealand stickers on them. I was
impressed, it was just ripening down under and we were getting seasonal not
stored fruit. No offense to anyone, but it seems the flavor has been inferior
or lacking in recent years when the fruit is stickered from
Washington.State?!?!?!