nafex - Re: [nafex] kaolin clay

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <osso@acadia.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] kaolin clay
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:05:34 -0400

Kevin,
This is a page from the May 19, '00 Apple Pest Management bulletin as issued
by Glen Koehler of the University of Maine Cooperative Extension (Pest
Management Office). Glen maintains a terrific IPM site and more that can be
accessed at > http://pmo.umext.maine.edu/apple/applpage.htm. Hope this helps.
Richard

edforest55@hotmail.com wrote:

> I seem to recall a thread many months back on the use of kaolin clay
> as a pest deterrent on fruit trees. I searched the archives under
> kaolin but could not find anything. Any hints?
> kevin b

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Conference in the whole family on the same call.
Let the fights begin! Visit Firetalk.com - Click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5476/0/_/423498/_/964619938/

  • [nafex] kaolin clay, edforest55, 07/25/2000
    • Re: [nafex] kaolin clay, Richard J. Ossolinski, 07/26/2000