nafex - Re: [nafex] jaffa orange

  • From: David Noel <davidn@AOI.com.au>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] jaffa orange
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:08:04 +0800

-- I am not entirely certain of this, but you may find that "Jaffa" is just
a trade name for oranges from Israel, like "Sunkist" from California. I
have an idea that the name is derived from a form of "Heifa", the main
Israeli port.

David Noel
2000 Jul 7

**** ACOTANC-2001: Tree Crops event of the generation: Perth WA, Easter
2001: http://www.AOI.com.au/acotanc ****
>From David Noel, Tree Crops Centre, Granny Smith's Bookshop, etc.
<davidn@AOI.com.au>, <treecrop@AOI.com.au>, <granny@AOI.com.au>.....
Snail Mail: PO Box 27, Subiaco, WA 6008, Australia (208 Nicholson Road
Subiaco). Phone 08-9388 1965, Fax 08-9388 1852 (International: +61-8-9388
1852). Web Sites: http://www.AOI.com.au

Make your old place like like new... Win A Guy!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6286/0/_/423498/_/962943126/