nafex - [nafex] FW: NITROGEN FIXING TOMATOES?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Cc: Permacltur@aol.com
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: NITROGEN FIXING TOMATOES?
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 06:10:24 -0700

Forwarded from Dan Hemenway
----------
From: MOUNIR IZALLALEN <aah313@agora.ulaval.ca>
To: Permacltur@aol.com
Subject: Re: NITROGEN FIXING TOMATOES?
Date: Wed, May 24, 2000, 11:30 AM

HI,

I want to know what kind of fungus will be used?

By the way, the rhizobium can survive in the tomatoes rhizosphere and many
reports found thet it can get in the plant, I have some article if you are
ever interested.

Mounir

Mounir Izallalen
Université Laval
Recherche en Sciences de la vie et de la Sante
Pavillon C. E. Marchand
Ste-Foy, G1K 7P4
Québec.
Canada
Tel. (418) 656-2131 ext# 6785
Fax. (418) 656-7176

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4473/0/_/423498/_/959778507/