nafex - [nafex] FW: Braeburn Apple Tree

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Cc: apple news group <apple-crop@virtualorchard.net>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: Braeburn Apple Tree
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 07:14:37 -0700

Can someone help this lady? Please reply to the address below.
----------
From: "Charlotte Bedsole" <shalee@m-y.net>
Subject: Braeburn Apple Tree
Date: Sun, May 28, 2000, 5:40 AM

Hello,

I'm searching for a Braeburn apple tree that will ship to me in North
Western NC near TN border ....in May or early June. Nurseries I've located
say this is not a good time to ship. However, I am a part-time resident,
spending only May-Oct here. Any suggestions? I'm near Banner Elk and
Blowing Rock.

I need the Braeburn to pollinate a Fuji.

Thanks for your time!
Shalee

Remember the good 'ol days
http://click.egroups.com/1/4053/0/_/423498/_/959523169/

  • [nafex] FW: Braeburn Apple Tree, Lon J. Rombough, 05/28/2000