msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Trouble with tires

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Trouble with tires
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 05:39:21 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for all the information!  I am diligent about rotation/balancing etc. on all of our vehicles and forget about the trailer except I get bearings repacked/checked almost yearly.  I have heard the replace tires every 5 years  and will inspect them as well since they sit outside and are infrequently used.  Dana