msar-riders - [MSAR] looking for used but Usable AEDs and Vacuum Splints

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ilichten1@verizon.net
  • To: msar-pa@lists.ibiblio.org, MSAR-RIDERS@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] looking for used but Usable AEDs and Vacuum Splints
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 16:09:39 -0500 (CDT)

Looking For A Few Good Pieces:

SEPASAR has received a grant towards the purchase 2 AED's. We have $2,000 in the bank towards this acquisition.
We are awaiting current quotes but it looks like we will need another $1000 to buy new units. We are open to refurbished or
demonstrators, or used but usable units to complete the purchase within our resources. Perhaps there are some
units in service that are due for replacement but still usable?

We are also looking for a donation of a full body vacuum splint. We do not need a full set of splints but obtaining
a body splint is highly desirable for field operations. Don't care what it looks like as long as it works. A hand pump would be
nice, but a carrying case is not needed.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open. Contact ilichten1@verizon.net with details

  • [MSAR] looking for used but Usable AEDs and Vacuum Splints, ilichten1, 05/27/2015