msar-riders - [MSAR] Fwd: HS Senior Project - Female Firefighter Survey [Public]

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ilichten1@verizon.net
  • To: ebecker832@gmail.com, msar-pa@lists.ibiblio.org, msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Fwd: HS Senior Project - Female Firefighter Survey [Public]
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:32:25 -0500 (CDT)

----------Original Message----------

From: "Gwiazdzinski, Brian"
Date: Apr 22, 2015 8:13:37 AM
To: "Gwiazdzinski, Brian" <brian_gwiazdzinski>

Public

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt McCloskey [mailto:MMcCloskey
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:02 AM
To: Gwiazdzinski, Brian
Subject: HS Senior Project - Female Firefighter Survey

Brian,
Can you please blast this out to everyone to get out to their Female Firefighters?

My name is Aubrey Bucha and I am a Senior at Upper Merion High School. I am doing my Senior Graduation Project on volunteer firefighting. This component of my project deals specifically with what it is like for women in firefighting. It would be very helpful to me if you could take the time to answer this brief survey. Your consideration is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHRKPPS

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Matt

Matthew T. McCloskey
Deputy Chief
Harmonville Fire Company
Cell Phone:
Email:

  • [MSAR] Fwd: HS Senior Project - Female Firefighter Survey [Public], ilichten1, 04/22/2015