msar-riders - [MSAR] FW: CART Training Save the Dates--New Jersey

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "irvin lichtenstein" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: <msar-pa@lists.ibiblio.org>, <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] FW: CART Training Save the Dates--New Jersey
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:28:05 -0400

From: Joe Callavini [mailto:jcallavini@jasspm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 6:08 PM
To: Subject: CART Training Save the Dates

Hello Everyone,

The state is providing training outlined below.  As I get more info I will pass it along to you.

SOP Training- training will be completed during the day from 9 AM to 5 PM.

1. March 28th- Burlington County Location to be announced

Common Forms (Disaster Sheltering)- two day( 8 hour) course with classroom as well as a table top and functional exercise

3. June 13 and June 14th- Atlantic County Location to be announced

Joe Callavini

  • [MSAR] FW: CART Training Save the Dates--New Jersey, irvin lichtenstein, 03/19/2015