msar-riders - [MSAR] New SEPASAR Member Benefit, and $50 too--

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "irvin lichtenstein" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: <msar-pa@lists.ibiblio.org>, <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] New SEPASAR Member Benefit, and $50 too--
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:00:39 -0500

SEPASAR MEMBERS ELIGIBLE TO JOIN PHILADELPHIA POLICE AND FIRE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION

Police and Fire Federal Credit Union

Invites You to Experience the

Credit Union Difference!

Regardless of where you currently do your banking, we invite you to experience the PFFCU difference. Police and Fire Federal Credit Union, the largest credit union in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, has been providing members with the highest quality financial products and services at the lowest possible prices for over 70 years. At PFFCU you’re not a customer, you’re a member! As a Member of Southeast Pennsylvania Search and Rescue you are entitled to all of the benefits of credit union membership including:

  • FREE Power Checkingno minimum balance requirement, no per check charges, and no monthly or annual service fees.
  • FREE 24-Hour PC EXPRESS Internet Banking as well as FREE 24-Hour EXPRESS Banker by phone.
  • FREE VISA Check Card – It doubles as your ATM card and is accepted anywhere VISA or STAR is accepted as long as the funds are available in your Power Checking Account.
  • Surcharge FREE account access at over 26,000 ATMs - including WAWA and 7-Eleven stores.
  • 12 Conveniently located branches.
  • Consumer LoansNew and Used Auto Loans, Personal Loans and VISA Cards.
  • FREE Direct DepositSafe and Convenient
  • Money Market Plus Accounts –no minimum balance required and unlimited transactions.
  • Premium Yield Accounts –minimum balance of just $2,500.
  • Home LoansMortgages, Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit

Additionally, once you become a member all of your family members become eligible for membership!

·      We’ll deposit $25 to your new PFFCU savings account!

·      We’ll deposit $25 to your new PFFCU checking account!

The opportunity to join PFFCU is completely FREE! Join today by utilizing one of these options:

Option 1.         Visit one of our conveniently located branches.

Option 2.         Visit our Internet Branch at www.pffcu.org.

Option 3.         Contact our Member Service Call Center at 215 931-0300. A friendly Police and Fire Federal Credit Union representative will answer your call within seconds.

Take advantage of your membership eligibility and experience the PFFCU difference!

  • [MSAR] New SEPASAR Member Benefit, and $50 too--, irvin lichtenstein, 01/20/2015