msar-riders - [MSAR] FW: MCEC: Organizational Meeting of Montgomery Chapter of PEC Wed. Jan 21--Pennsylvania

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "irvin lichtenstein" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: <msar-pa@lists.ibiblio.org>, <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] FW: MCEC: Organizational Meeting of Montgomery Chapter of PEC Wed. Jan 21--Pennsylvania
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 15:03:32 -0500

From: boycemcdade@verizon.net [mailto:boycemcdade@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2015 7:55 AM

Subject: MCEC: Organizational Meeting of Montgomery Chapter of PEC Wed. Jan 21

 Former MCEC Members

Please join horse people of Montgomery County as we transition from the former Montgomery County Equine Council to a Montgomery County Chapter of the Pennsylvania Equine Council.

The meeting will be at Hennings Market on Sumneytown Pike at 290 Main Street, Harleysville.  The meeting starts at 7:30 and will be held in the meeting room on the upper level near the All You Can Eat Buffet.  We invite you to come early, enjoy the buffet for only $12.75 per person, dine and mingle before the meeting starts at 7:30.  Please bring friends interested in maintaining horses as a viable option in our county!

www.henningsmarket.com

Chris McDade

  • [MSAR] FW: MCEC: Organizational Meeting of Montgomery Chapter of PEC Wed. Jan 21--Pennsylvania, irvin lichtenstein, 01/17/2015