msar-riders - [MSAR] Job Opening-- Gila River, AZ Comm Center

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "irvin lichtenstein" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: <msar-pa@lists.ibiblio.org>, <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Job Opening-- Gila River, AZ Comm Center
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 06:54:59 -0500

James Stilwell

Nov 5, 2014 2:14 PM

James Stilwell

We have posted a job announcement for a supervisor in our communications center. If you have ever considered living in the SW US, away from snow and cold... here is your opportunity. More information, including an online application can be found at this website: http://gilariver.org/index.php/about-tribe/opportunities-group2-opportunities/jobs/17-current-gric-job-openings/5060-15-070-public-safety-telecommunicator-supervisor-doe

Also, feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions about the position or the area.

James Stilwell
Communications Supervisor
Gila River Public Safety Communications
Sacaton, AZ
james.stilwell@gric.nsn.us
(520) 610-9961

  • [MSAR] Job Opening-- Gila River, AZ Comm Center, irvin lichtenstein, 11/06/2014