msar-riders - [MSAR] Fwd: [Technical Large Animal Emergency Rescue] For the OPERATIONS TLAER course in Canada this...

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ilichten1@verizon.net
  • To: msar-pa@lists.ibiblio.org, msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Fwd: [Technical Large Animal Emergency Rescue] For the OPERATIONS TLAER course in Canada this...
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 18:07:21 -0500 (CDT)

----------Original Message----------

From: "Rebecca Gimenez"
Date: May 27, 2014 11:45:52 AM
To: Technical Large Animal Emergency Rescue <tlaer@groups.facebook.com>

Rebecca Gimenez
Rebecca Gimenez11:45am May 27
For the OPERATIONS TLAER course in Canada this SEPTEMBER - online registration is open. Please let your contacts know:

http://www.equineguelph.ca/education/emergency.php

Tori Miller McLeod and Justin Mcleod will be up there teaching with me and we are VERY excited about the opportunity!

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

  • [MSAR] Fwd: [Technical Large Animal Emergency Rescue] For the OPERATIONS TLAER course in Canada this..., ilichten1, 05/27/2014