msar-riders - [MSAR] How would/did you handle

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Joe Huston <jchuston@earthlink.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] How would/did you handle
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:11:26 -0000

On a search this past weekend, accompanied by 2 ATV’s, we searched a wooded
area from which, late in the search, a stallion appeared with designs on my
mare. Things turned out OK only because the ATV’s ran guard duty around my
mare and me. If I had known he was in the area, I would not have gone in
there with her. I am looking to see if anyone else has experienced this and
how did you handle it along with suggestions from others.

Joseph C. Huston

Confidentiality: This e-mail message contains information from Joe Huston,
which
may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you believe that you received this communication in error,
please e-mail the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

  • [MSAR] How would/did you handle, Joe Huston, 01/29/2014