msar-riders - [MSAR] This search keeping me busy

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] This search keeping me busy
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 06:31:38 -0600

New Mexico SAR has been having a busy year and fall hunting season usually is
when
we get most busy. Currently we have two missions running into multiple
operational
periods, one on the Mexico border and the other at the opposite end of the
state
on the Colorado border. Both are in remote mountain areas. I have worked the
northern mission a couple days now and today is the 5th operational period.
Here
is a brief news report about it:

http://www.abqjournal.com/288316/north/tres-piedras-man-missing-since-oct-15.html

Given the terrain, we have been using all the MSAR resources we can get.

  • [MSAR] This search keeping me busy, Una Smith, 10/25/2013