msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Brief mission yesterday

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: <aestewart@etmsar.org>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Brief mission yesterday
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:14:31 -0700

Our current group of mounted riders really isn't big enough to join them yet but I have looked into them and find them really welling to work with SAR groups.  My suggestion would be to call them and discuss your thoughts with them and see what they come with.  If and when we are ready to join a One Call group they will be our number one choice.

Andy E. Stewart
Chairman of the
East Texas Mounted Search & Rescue
P.O. Box 24, Centerville, TX 75833