msar-riders - [MSAR] 2nd Annual Texas Trackers Round-Up

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: waynebare <wwaynebare@aol.com>
  • To: Wwaynebare@aol.com
  • Subject: [MSAR] 2nd Annual Texas Trackers Round-Up
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 21:33:42 -0400 (EDT)

2nd Annual Texas Trackers Round-Up

OCT 11-12-13th 2013

Tatum Mounted Patrol Search and Rescue and ISPT, (International Society Professional Trackers,) would like to invite you to share your knowledge and expertise in both the man and animal tracking fields. To be held October 11th 12th &13th 2013. Last year’s event was a great success and with your help this year’s will be even better,
Friday OCT.11th ---- After Noon and Evening will have Field Tracking, Bon - Fire –meet n greet--Night Tracking ----- Bring Your “Cook Outs “for the BON FIRE and Your Flashlights
Available time slots On -------Saturday Oct 12 / 2013 are:
8am -8:30am
breakfast
230-3
break
8:30-9am
introduction
3-330
speaker
9am-9:30am
speaker
330-4
speaker
9:30am-10am
speaker
4-430
speaker
10am-1030
break
430-5
break
1030-11am
speaker
5-530
speaker
11-1130am
speaker
530-6
speaker
1130-12pm
speaker
6-630
speaker
12-1230
Lunch
630-7
dinner
1230-1pm
Lunch
7-730
dinner
1-130
speaker
730-8
speaker
130-2pm
speaker
8-????
night tracking
Sunday Morning: Continental Breakfast at 8 AM,
Speakers "Entrance & Meals” will Be Provided by Tatum Mounted Search And Rescue
Please choose three spots that best fit your time frame, in order to best fit your needs and the needs of others….We will try our best to give you your 1St choice.
We will Meet at Lake Cherokee Club House , a Few Miles north of Tatum Texas
For Those Flying In.....Shuttles will be available
Thank you for your support Captain W Wayne Bare 903 312 7907
Tatum Mounted Patrol Search and Rescue