msar-riders - [MSAR] Tracking

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Joseph C. Huston" <jchuston@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Tracking
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:19:23 -0000

My team is in the process of updating both our radios and GPS units and we are looking at the GARMIN RINO 650’s. If anyone uses these units, can you let me know how they are working for your team in the areas of coverage and computer tracking with base camp (and added 24k TOPO map)?

Thanks.

Joseph C. Huston

Confidentiality: This e-mail message contains information from Joe Huston, which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you believe that you received this communication in error, please e-mail the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

  • [MSAR] Tracking, Joseph C. Huston, 10/29/2012