msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] FW: Maybe you can help me?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>, mustangacres@yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] FW: Maybe you can help me?
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 15:21:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul!  Will your route go through or near Topeka, KS or Stilwell, KS?  If we know your route, we can send info to horse people we may know in the area you will travel.  I have contacts in Topeka, KS and we board our horses in Stilwell, KS or south of Olathe, KS.  I could ask if they could put up your horses overnight, but can't  be sure it would be free.  The cost of hay/feed is high and our barn is pretty full.  Best wishes.  Dana