msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] FW: Maybe you can help me?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon3@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] FW: Maybe you can help me?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:26:24 -0700 (PDT)

Irv, the rider should read Last of the Saddle Tramps, A 7,000 Mile Equestrian Odyssey Through the USA by Mesannie Wilkins.  Available from The Long Riders' Guild Press ( www.thelongridersguild.com)  ISBN 1-59048-043-0.  In 1954, at the age of 63, a woman started across country from Maine to California. She had no money and figured out how to make the trip happen.

Lois Guyon