msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] OHIO FORMING STATE LEVEL SAR ASSOCIATION

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] OHIO FORMING STATE LEVEL SAR ASSOCIATION
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:53:39 -0600

Good to know.

Here in New Mexico our state SAR association New Mexico Search and Rescue
Council has recently begun reaching out to the many municipal, county,
state, and federal government employees who perform search and rescue
activities as part of their duties. We would like to develop relations
among all SAR responders active in New Mexico, unpaid and paid alike.
That includes SAR responders and even some SAR teams recognized in our
NM SAR Resource Directory, that are based outside the state.

Una Smith
NM SAR Council Board 2012-2015