msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR also can be a little tax break

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: jonandcandy13@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR also can be a little tax break
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:35:15 -0400 (EDT)

We are in North Alabama. We have within the past year reorganized the Morgan County Sheriffs Mounted Posse. Right now we are security/patrol at local events (rodeo, fair, horse shows), ride in parades and such but we are in the process of training for MSAR. Currently we have an obstacle course that new members and their mounts must pass but we hope to find out about some classes that a few members can go to on map orientation and geographical comprehension. I know its a work in progress so I am trying to be patient,lol, its hard tho. Do you mind if I email you directly so I'm not cluttering the group page??  Thanks, Candy